Aqua, Olea europaea fruit oil*, Stellaria media extract*, Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Chamomilla recutita flower extract*, Glycerine**, Cetearyl alcohol, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Hypericum perforatum flower/twig extract, Cetearyl glucoside, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Lactic acid, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Sodium levulinate, Sodium anisate, Alcohol*, Xanthan gum.
Plain English: Aloe vera juice*, Extra virgin olive oil*, Raw Fairtrade shea butter*, Herbal extracts of Chamomile*, Calendula*, Chickweed*, St. John's Wort and Rosemary*, Non-palm plant glycerine**, Plant origin moisturisers & emulsifiers, Sugar-cane alcohol* (please note that we do not add any alcohol to the product - there is a very small amount of organic alcohol residue contained in one of the ingredients; a biodynamic herbal tincture. By law this must be listed on the product label.)
*Organically grown/produced (94.2% of product)
- Calming biodynamic chickweed to ease itching
- Anti-inflammatory chamomile
- Soothing calendula to promote healing
- Rapid reparative aloe juice
- Protective hypericum
- Suitable for Vegans
- 100% natural, 94% organic
- Product is Soil Association certified
- Odylique use recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted.
How to use
Apply little and often to affected areas.
When the skin is very dry all over, use Odylique Ultra Rich Balm on top.