Aqua, Coco glucoside, Cocos nucifera oil*, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Chamomilla recutita flower extract*, Equisetum arvense extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Urtica dioica extract*, Glycerine**, Lecithin*, Alcohol*, Levulinic acid, Lactic acid, P-anisic acid, Sodium levulinate, Xanthan gum.
Plain English: Aloe vera juice*, Gentle cleansers from coconut & corn glucose, Coconut oil*, Chamomile*, Nettle*, Horsetail* & Rosemary* herbs, Sunflower (non-GM) lecithin*, Sugar cane alcohol*, Plant origin stabilisers.
*Organically grown & produced
**Organic origin (70%)
A 100% natural, certified organic, vegan shampoo - the first shampoo to ever achieve Soil Association approval.
- Strengthening horsetail
- Conditioning coconut oil
- Soothing chamomile
- Biodynamic nettle for scalp health
- Shine-promoting rosemary
- Moisture-locking aloe vera juice
- 100% natural, 70% organic
- Free from wheat, dairy, soy, common allergen nut oils
- pH neutral shampoo - 5.5 - balanced to that of the skin.
- Suitable for Vegans
- Cruelty-free – not tested on animals but on human volunteers.
- Packaged in a 100% recycled UK-made bottle.
How to use
Massage onto wet hair and scalp. For best results, leave for a few minutes to allow the herbs and coconut oil to absorb and condition before rinsing.
Because this shampoo is handmade with the goodness of natural herbs and oils and without harsh detergent, after a week or so of regular use, many people find that they don't need a separate conditioner.