How to use
The 3 Step Application process:
- Prepare your nails as usual for a manicure - cuticle removal, nail shaping etc
- Degrease the nails with an Acetone-Free nail polish remover such as the Green Flash Remover
- Apply the Green Flash Base Coat in thin layers and seal in the free edge of the nail
- Place nails under the LED lamp for 1 minute under the 36W setting or 2 minutes under the 18W setting
- Apply two coats of Green Flash Nail Colour in thin coats and cap the free edge of the nail. Place nails under the LED lamp for each coat to dry with the time settings as above.
- Apply the Green Flash Top Coat and cap the free edge of the nail.
- Place nails under the LED lamp for the final coat to dry with the time settings as above
Removing the Green Flash
- Soak the Green Flash Remover in a wrap or paper towel and put the nail inside.
- Leave the nail absorbing the remover for 2 minutes, then massage to remove further polish.
- Soak a cotton pad with more remover and use to clear nail of all polish
With a supreme shine that lasts up to 10 days, Green Flash, is a semi-permanent clean nail colour that doesn't damage the nails and is easily removed like a varnish. Lasting up to 10 days, it has long durability, much like a 'gel' but doesn't look thick, plastic or artificial on the nails and instead has the same appearance and thinness as regular lacquer. Formulated with up to 84% of bio-sourced ingredients that include Sugar Cane, Manioc, Corn, Wheat and Cotton, it is 9 FREE which basically means it's made without the bad stuff. So it's better for you and better for the environment.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/IPDI/PPG-15 Glyceryl Ether Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Bis-HEMA Poly (1,4-Butanediol)-9/IPDI Copolymer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Stearalkonium Bentonite, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Diacetone Alcohol, Silica, BHT, Phosphoric Acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE)
59.5% Bio-Sourced ingredients