HOW TO SET UP:
You will receive 2 items. The wheel and your corn setting powder is in a separate envelope which needs to be removed and inserted into your eco makeup wheel.
The wheel itself comes with 3 parts.
How to assemble your wheel:
- Gently pull the lid and base apart. Check the inside of the lid as the ring can sometimes be sitting inside this. It is is, gentle remove.
- Unscrew ring, anti-clockwise.
- Place reﬁll in base tray, screw and secure ring in place.
- Replace the lid that doubles as a mirror
- When your powder runs out, reuse your Makeup-wheel and replace with a new refill.
How to use
Use with a Kabuki or powder brush such as the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Kabuki brush or Ere Perez All Beauty Brush.
Form circles with the brush in the powder and with the same movement, apply all over your face, with special attention to the T zone. Blend lightly and brush off any excess powder.
Key ingredients include:
Corn Starch (Non-GMO) - extracted from the corn plant, is a great oil absorbent.
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Magnesium Myristate.
May Contain +/- Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides