Cocos nucifera oil*, Olea europaea fruit oil*, Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Cera alba*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Citrus sinensis peel oil*, Anthemis nobilis flower oil*, limonene* (in the orange essential oil)
Plain English: Coconut oil*, Extra virgin olive oil*, Raw Fairtrade shea butter*, Beeswax*, Calendula flower extract*, Essential oils of Chamomile* and Sweet Orange*
*Organically grown & produced (100% of product)
- Repairing and soothing calendula (rich in beta-carotene).
- Calming chamomile.
- Hydrating raw shea and coconut.
- 100% natural, 100% organic.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Product is Soil Association Certified.
- Odylique use recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted.
- 100% recycled UK-made jar (which used to be a milk bottle in fact!)
How to use
Apply as needed to affected areas.
To cleanse the face, massage in gently in small circles and remove with a warm face cloth or cotton pads.