How is Abel Odor different to most other natural perfumes?
For almost a decade, Abel has been creating the world’s best 100% natural perfume without compromising on ethics or aesthetics. Tired of putting toxic chemicals on her skin and knowing their impact on the environment, Frances Shoemack was searching for a truly natural perfume and came up short. Soon after, the idea for Abel was born. Fellow New Zealander, Master Perfumer Isaac Sinclair became Shoemack’s first ally in the quest to revolutionise an industry. Together, they created perfume that is not only 100% natural, but also modern and stands up alongside the world’s best.
Abel perfume is 100% natural using 100% biodegradable and renewable ingredients
How to use
Spray on pulse points and the hair and allow to settle without rubbing.
- HEXENYL BUTYRATE CIS-3 NAT. red fruit note
- CLARY SAGE ABS. France
- HEXYL ACETATE NAT. apple note
- DECALACTONE GAMMA NAT. cacao note
- ETHYL METHYL BUTYRATE-2 NAT. berry note
- DAVANA OIL. India
- CASSIS ABS. BURGUNDY. France
- COFFEE PFICO EXTRACT CO2. Arabica Blend
- DAMASCENONE BETA NAT. dark rose note
- STAR ANISE OIL. China
- ANETHOL NAT. EX STAR ANISE
- VANILLIN BIOTECH vanilla note
- TOLU BALSAM. El Salvador
- APRICOT SEED OIL (Bitter Almond Oil). Morocco
- CEDARWOOD OIL. China
- PATCHOULI OIL. Indonesia
- GUAIAC WOOD OIL Paraguay
- CADE OIL RECT. India.
- CISTUS LABDANUM ABS. Spain
- AMBROXAN ambergris note
- AMBRETTOLIDE BIOTECH musk note
INCI (potential allergens): Alcohol, parfum (including limonene, coumarin, linalool, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, cinnamal, benzyl cinnamate, citral, isoeugenol, cinnamic alcohol, citronellol, eugenol)