Karanja oil*, Zinc oxide (non-nano), Raw Shea butter*, Silica, Sunflower oil*, Candelilla wax*, Jojoba extracts, Carnauba wax*, Chamomile*, Rosemary* and Sea buckthorn* extracts, Natural stabilisers (from corn)
*Certified organic (76% of product) - 20% mineral
Independently tested and proven broad spectrum UVA and UVB, plus powerful antioxidants to scavenge free radicals and counteract the damaging effects of the sun.
Immediately effective upon application, it spreads easily, is non-whitening, non-greasy and non-pore-clogging.
- Free from: synthetic UV filters, preservatives, silicones, fragrance or colour and common allergens.
- 100% natural origin, 76% organic - certified to Soil Association organic standards.
- The first-ever sun screen both organically certified and approved by the Fairtrade Foundation!
- UV protective karanja and zinc
- Soothing, hydrating raw shea butter
- Antioxidant vitamin-rich sunflower
- Calming chamomile
- Protecting sea buckthorn (rich in omega 7) against ageing UV damage
How to use
Allergy note: If in doubt, please patch test before use.
Apply 1 large pea sized amount to entire face and neck in place of your antioxidant moisturiser to cleansed and/or toned skin. Aim to apply sufficient to allow the botanicals to be fairly well absorbed within about 10 minutes – the formula will continue to absorb excess oil and moisture over time. Dry skin may absorb a further pea-sized amount, oily or combination skin may not, especially if following with foundation. TIP – swap foundation for our mineral concealer to hide imperfections and reinforce SPF.
Apply as above aiming for 2-3 pea-size amounts per exposed limb and 3 for torso. TIPS: A hat, sunglasses and closely woven natural fabrics provide good alternative sun protection – a T-shirt = SPF 30. Seek shade from direct sun between 10 am and 3 pm.
As a guide for full broad spectrum protection, if your skin reddens after 10 minutes unprotected, then 2 pea-size amounts (SPF 30) should be reapplied after 5 hours and 1 large pea-size (SPF 15) after 2.5 hours. Always reapply after swimming, showering or towelling dry.
NOTE: Direct contact may stain light or white clothing. Rub in a little detergent before laundering as usual.