Aqua, Rosa centifolia flower water*, Simondsia chinensis seed oil*, Cocos nucifera oil*, Butryospermum parkii butter*, Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Glycerine**, Cetearyl alcohol, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract*, Cetearyl glucoside, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Rosa rubignosa fruit extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Pelargonium graveolens oil*, Rosa damascena flower oil*, Lactic acid, Sodium anisate, Sodium levulinate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Xanthan gum, geraniol * & eugenol* (in the essential oils)
Plain English: Aloe vera juice*, Rose flower water*, Jojoba oil*, Coconut oil*, Raw Fairtrade shea butter*, Cold-pressed sunflower oil*, Concentrated extracts of Rosehip*, Rosemary* and Sea buckthorn*, Non-palm plant glycerine**, Essential oils of Geranium* and Rose*, Plant origin moisturisers & emulsifiers
*Organically grown & produced
**Organic origin (total 94.14%)
- Calming & restorative rose water and rose
- Rejuvenating and smoothing rosehip
- Pro-collagen sea buckthorn (a rich plant source of a natural component of our skin, an Omega 7 fatty acid, the production of which declines with age)
- Soothing and moisture-locking aloe vera
- Hydrating jojoba and coconut
- Protecting & moisturising raw shea
- 100% natural, 94.1% organic
- Suitable for vegans
- Product is Soil Association certified.
- Odylique use recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted.
How to use
Massage moisturiser directly onto the face, ideally after cleansing and toning.