How to use
At nightime, with your ring finger, which allows for the least amount of pressure, apply 360 degrees around the entire eye area by patting gently into the skin beginning with the outer contours of the eyes to the fragile skin under the eye area, working up to the brow bone and the eyelids.
In the morning apply the Signal Peptides Firming Eye Balm under the eye to act as an ideal primer for under-eye concealer make-up application. Always allow eye balm to absorb into skin before applying eye concealer. This will ensure smoothe, even make-up application.
For optimal results use morning and evening.
- Skin around eye area is deeply hydrated and healthy looking with organic Shea and Coconut (sustainably sourced).
- Improves the appearance of elasticity in fragile, thin eye area with Rice Peptides.
- Blurs imperfections and minimises the appearance of dark circles with luminising micro minerals.
- Appearance of under-eye sagging is visibly minimised with Paracress extract.
- Primes for smoothe and seamless application of eye makeup with Candelilla and plant-derived Glycerin.
The Juice Beauty Signal Peptides range will restore the appearance of firmness and skin elasticity with the power of a custom blend of Sunflower-derived plant lipids, Rice Peptides and Pterostilbene-rich wild Blueberries. Formulated to increase skin hydration, help renew the skin surface and protect from external aggressors with a supple moisture barrier.
Key ingredients include:
Shea Butter (Sustainably Sourced, Organic)(butyrospermum parkii) - Derived from the pit of the fruit from the Karite tree; deeply moisturises, soothes and helps soften.
Coconut Oil (Organic)(cocos nucifera) - Emollient, very high antioxidant levels that can help promote beautiful, hydrated skin.
Paracress Flower (spilanthes acmella) - Soothing and hydrating.
Cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil*, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower) seed oil*, vegetable oil†, polyhydroxystearic acid†, stearyl behenate†, copernicia cerifera (organic carnauba) wax*, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea) butter*, glycerin†, hydroxystearic/linolenic/oleic polyglycerides†, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax†, caprylic/capric triglyceride†, glyceryl caprylate†, bismuth chloride oxide, spilanthes acmella (paracress flower) extract†, squalene†, hydrolyzed rice bran extract†, phosphatidylglycerol†, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) extract†, tocopherol (Vitamin E)†, glyceryl undecylenate†
* Certified organic ingredient
† Plant derived