Chamomile Eye Palette - Lovely 6g
Neutrals and mauves
An eyeshadow palette featuring six unique shades of natural colour. Made without harmful synthetics, instead with calming ingredients including Chamomile that are perfect for sensitive eyes, helping to soothe the delicate skin of the eye area.
This palette is a combination of matte shades and shades that shimmer and shine. Colours can be blended or worn alone.
Cruelty free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Carbon Neutral and committed to sustainable practices.
Creative natural colours to make your eyes your best feature.
Key ingredients include:
Chamomile Flower - a traditional herbal remedy that has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apply on cleansed skin and good to apply after foundation or concealer to the eyelid as part of your normal makeup routine.
- Use a brush such as the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Smudge & Shade Eye brush to apply colour from the eye palette.
- Pick a neutral tone, apply the lighter colour with the shade end of the brush all over the skin of the eye socket. This will give you a great base to apply colour.
- Next, apply a darker shade or a bolder colourful shade to complete your look. Use the darker tone with the flat, short smudge end of the brush. Apply colour close to the lashes and upwards towards the crease.
- Now, blend the line between the two shades using the brush.
- Use the blend end of the brush to apply a layer of shimmer or to blend in existing eye makeup, erasing any visible lines.
- With the line end of the brush, apply a dark line close to the lashes of your darkest preferred shade – for a night look.
- Once your eyeshadow is in place, complete the look with a natural mascara and/or eye pencil.
Native Rice (Oryza Sativa) Starch, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Triheptanoin, Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Potassium Sorbate.
May Contain: +/- Iron Oxides, CI77891, CI 77007.