Key benefits are:
- Repairs, strengthens and restores damaged hair
- Delivers long-lasting moisture and high shine
- Calms, soothes, hydrates, and protects the scalp
- Promotes blood circulation and stimulates hair growth
Key ingredients include:
RAHUA (UNGURAHUA) - Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance. Made with Symbiotic®* Rahua.
PALO SANTO - Known as “holy wood” and prized by Amazonian shamans since the Incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is Rahua’s signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
* Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
How to use
Warm one to three drops in palms and work through hair and into scalp daily after styling.
For an intense, weekly hair repair, work a full dropper into the hair and onto scalp, massaging the nutrient oil thoroughly for maximum penetration. Leave in for 15 minutes or best overnight, then shampoo, condition, and style as usual. For full reconstructive results, repeat treatment every one to two weeks
Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil.